My Guide Website?
Jakarta Night Tour: Guided Sightseeing & Street food tour
Spend an unforgettable evening time in Jakarta on a guided tour with a local and enjoy the nighttime atmosphere as you explore the city's illuminated sights and landmarks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drive through the city at night with beautiful lighting effects on the buildings
- Taste Indonesia Pancake with a topping of Chocolate mixed with the Cheese.
- Explore Street Food Area and taste many types of Indonesian Food & Snacks.
- Find out about the history, culture and life of the people a with local host.
DescriptionAt 18:30, The tour guide will pick you up at the Hotel in the Jakarta Area. Start the tour by visiting the Welcome Statue, located in the middle of Water Fountain Hotel Indonesia Circle. Passing through the independent square area as the center of the Indonesian state government, the Presidential palace & Arjuna Wijaya statue. Visit the National Monument from the outside area. This Monument is the landmark of Jakarta. At night, the national monument will glow in color. Visit the Istiqlal Mosque, the largest Mosque in Southeast Asia. In front of the mosque stands a beautiful Catholic Cathedral with European neo-gothic architecture. These two buildings become a symbol of unity in diversity. Explore Mangga Besar Street, famous for street food at nighttime. You will taste Jakarta Pancake, known as Martabak. You can also see 'cobra' satay sellers and king of fruit 'durian' sellers along the way. Visit Old Town Batavia or Dutch Town. Formerly this area was the center of the Dutch colonial government. There is a canal with a building background with Dutch architecture. Visit Sunda Kelapa Harbor. This area was the center of trade on Java Island a long time ago. Currently, this port is still operating for domestic shipping with a Pinisi (Traditional Wooden boat) lined up neatly on the port. To complete your evening, we will explore the New Chinatown with various food vendors. The best place for a culinary tour at night.
IncludesHotel Pick-up and drop-off (Jakarta Area) Private Air-conditioned vehicle Bottled water All Fees and Taxes Taste Jakarta Pancake English Speaking Local Host/Guide
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in the Jakarta city Area (excluding the Airport, Bsd city or other city). There will be an extra charge for pick-up outside the Jakarta area, and you can pay it directly to the guide at pick-up. The tour guide will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary (itinerary is flexible); during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to see and do We will inform you about the tour guide details 12 hours before the pick-up time.