My Guide Website?
From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour8 Reviews
Embark on an extensive 7-day tour around Java from Jakarta. Hike through beautiful landscapes and explore the island's many gems including Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen and Bali.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel from Jakarta to Bali with a knowledgeable guide
- Discover Java's highlights as you move across the island
- Witness unforgettable sunrise views over Mount Bromo
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Buddhist temple of Borobudur
- Take an early hike to Ijen and admire the volcanic landscape
DescriptionDiscover the full beauty and variety of Java Island on this guided multi-day trip from Jakarta. Visit important temples, explore beautiful landscapes, hike to volcanoes and taste delicious local cuisine. Over 7 days, travel to highlights such as; Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo and Ijen alongside lesser-known gems. Day 1 Your adventure starts at Jakarta Airport, where you will be greeted by your tour guide. Board a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle, sit back, and enjoy the ride to your accommodation in Jakarta. Once you've arrived at the hotel, you’ll have time to rest and prepare for the tour on the next day. Day 2 Explore the many highlights that Jakarta has to offer. Visit museums, traditional markets and neighborhoods such as Chinatown. Once you've finished your trip, you will be returned to the hotel. Day 3 Travel by train from Jakarta to Yogyakarta, a city regarded as an important center for Javanese arts and culture. Enjoy the beautiful sights and scenery while you are in the train. Once you've arrived in Yogyakarta, head to your accommodation to get settled in. Day 4 Start your day early, heading to Setumbu Hill to witness the breathtaking Borobudur sunrise. After, explore the UNESCO-listed Borobudur Temple, the largest Buddhist structure on earth. After this, you can choose to head back to the hotel and relax, or visit more Yogyakarta's landmarks. Day 5 Travel from Yogyakarta to Mount Bromo by car. Once you’ve settled into your accommodation there, you can enjoy some free time to explore the area and get some rest in preparation for another stunning sunrise the next day. Day 6 Wake up early and get ready for truly magical sunrise views of Mount Bromo as you explore the most popular volcano in Indonesia. After, head back to the hotel to enjoy a breakfast before traveling to Bondowoso City, where your accommodation for the Ijen Crater tour is located. Day 7 Your final day starts with a midnight hike to the Ijen Volcano. It will take around 90 to 120 minutes to reach the top. From the crater’s rim, be greeted by the breathtaking views overlooking the surrounding scenery. On a lucky day, you can witness the fascinating blue flames rise up from inside the crater. After this, you'll be dropped off at your accommodation in Bali where the tour will come to an end.
IncludesJakarta airport pickup Transportation between destinations Executive/business class coach train (Jakarta to Jogjakarta) Private room in a 3-star hotel in each town Unlimited luggage allowance Hotel transfers for each day Tour guide Entry fees for all excursions Breakfast Ferry from Java to Bali Drop-off in Bali
- On every first Friday of the month, Ijen is closed. Please adjust your travel date accordingly, or ask for help from the activity provider if you wish to swap the itinerary It is not allowed to go up to the top of Borobudur Temple on Mondays The blue flames at Ijen are not guaranteed during your visit as they are subject to weather conditions Please be prepared for a lot of traveling between destinations Bromo and Ijen are very cold, please dress accordingly All the landscapes may not appear as expected as they are subject to unpredictable weather conditions This trip includes a number of moderate hikes