My Guide Website?
From Jakarta : Volcano, Tea & Rice Fields, Hot Spring2 Reviews
start From jakarta directly to bandung city area get the tour Volcano tour , tasty Luwak Coffee and local snake fruit , try Hot srpings you can swim or just put your Leg after that back to jakarta.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Volcano Tour at Bandung City
- Tasty Local fruit and Luwak Coffee
- Swim or put your leg at Hot springs
DescriptionCommence your day with a Jakarta hotel pickup, then embark on a 2.5 to 3-hour drive to Subang and Bandung. Explore Bandung's largest fruit market and indulge in the flavors of honey pineapple. Sample exotic tropical fruits like mangosteen. Pause amidst picturesque rice fields, observing local farmers in action. Next, delve into the Tangkuban Parahu Volcano, nestled in lush rainforests. Witness the active volcano's crater up close taking in the scent of sulfur and observing bubbling mud, occasionally hearing its rumble. Spot wildlife like wild monkeys in the surrounding rainforest. Take a culinary break at a local eatery, savoring authentic, delightful cuisine. Visit a Luwak (Civet) coffee plantation to delve into coffee production, taste the renowned Luwak coffee, and purchase coffee products. Tour a sprawling tea plantation nestled within an active volcano area. Learn about tea's history, cultivation, types, and harvesting. Preserve memories with stunning photographs. Relax in the hot springs, renowned for their healing properties, and soak in warm sulfur-infused waters. Delight in a local body massage. Before your return journey to Jakarta, savor the unique 'Honey Pineapple,' handpicked by your guide. Conclude the day with a 3-hour drive back to Jakarta.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Bottled water Volcano admission fee All other entrance fees Fresh local fruit tasting Lunch at a local restaurant Toll & parking fees Local taxes
- You will return to Jakarta by 7 - 8 pm, although it might extend a bit on weekends. Please plan accordingly to avoid scheduling any flights or crucial appointments on the tour day. Pick-up begins promptly between 7 and 7:25 am