My Guide Website?
Jakarta: Volcano, Tea & Rice Fields, Hot Spring & Local Food35 Reviews
Embark on an adventure from Jakarta to Subang and Bandung and experience an active volcano, a local village, scenic rice fields, a tea plantation, local flavors, and hot spring relaxation.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See an active volcano crater, see the bubbles and smokes, and hear its rumble
- Taste local fruits such as Honey Pineapple, Snakeskin fruit, Mangosteen, and more
- Take a culinary break at a local eatery, savoring authentic, delightful cuisine
- Explore a local village, rice fields and tea plantations
- Soak in warm sulfur-infused waters of a natural hot spring and enjoy a massage
DescriptionCommence your day with a Jakarta hotel pickup, then embark on a 2.5 to 3-hour drive to Subang and Bandung. Explore Bandung's largest fruit market and indulge in the flavors of honey pineapple. Sample exotic tropical fruits like mangosteen. Pause amidst picturesque rice fields, observing local farmers in action. Next, delve into the Tangkuban Parahu Volcano, nestled in lush rainforests. Witness the active volcano's crater up close taking in the scent of sulfur and observing bubbling mud, occasionally hearing its rumble. Spot wildlife like wild monkeys in the surrounding rainforest. Take a culinary break at a local eatery, savoring authentic, delightful cuisine. Visit a Luwak (Civet) coffee plantation to delve into coffee production, taste the renowned Luwak coffee, and purchase coffee products. Tour a sprawling tea plantation nestled within an active volcano area. Learn about tea's history, cultivation, types, and harvesting. Preserve memories with stunning photographs. Relax in the hot springs, renowned for their healing properties, and soak in warm sulfur-infused waters. Delight in a local body massage. Before your return journey to Jakarta, savor the unique 'Honey Pineapple,' handpicked by your guide. Conclude the day with a 3-hour drive back to Jakarta.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Bottled water Volcano admission fee All other entrance fees Fresh local fruit tasting Lunch at a local restaurant Toll & parking fees Local taxes
- You will return to Jakarta by 7 PM-8 PM, although it might extend a bit on weekends. Please plan accordingly to avoid scheduling any flights or crucial appointments on the tour day