My Guide Website?
Jakarta: Volcano, Hot Spring, Tea Factory& Coffee Luwak Tour7 Reviews
Explore the active volcano of Tangkuban Perahu in West Bandung on a day trip from Jakarta with hotel transfers. Unwind in a hot spring, drink Luwak coffee, taste local fruits, and visit a tea factory.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the juicy flavors of fresh, local pineapples from West Java
- Trek to the main crater of Tangkuban Perahu, an active volcano
- Visit a tea plantation and witness how black tea is processed
- Soak your feet in the sulfur-rich waters of Sari Ater Hot Spring
- Try some Luwak coffee, an expensive specialty coffee
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day tour to Bandung and Subang Regency from Jakarta with hotel pickup and drop-off included. Trek to the crater of Tangkuban Perahu volcano, treat yourself to luwak specialty coffee, visit a local tea plantation, and relax in a hot spring. On the way to Subang, pass by rice fields, rubber plantations, tea plantations, and local villages in the highland area. Stop at a pineapple plantation for a fruit tasting. Then, make a stop at rice fields to get a closer look at local farmers and their way of living. Next, make your way to the Tangkuban Perahu volcano in Bandung Regency. Walk along the main crater, smell the sulfur, and watch the fumes rising from it. Then it’s time to try some luwak coffee. Learn how one of the most expensive coffees in the world is made. Continue to a government tea factory in West Java. Learn how black tea is produced, right from the stage of leaf picking to packaging, with detailed explanations by an officer. Drink as much tea as you want. Walk through the tea plantation and enjoy the beautiful views of the valley. Finally, unwind at Sari Ater Hot Spring by soaking your feet in the warm sulfur waters before heading back to Jakarta.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry tickets for Tangkuban Perahu volcano and Sari Ater Hot Spring Tour at tea factory with a local guide Toll and parking Mineral water Fruit tasting Lunch with indonesian dishes at local resto
- The tour involves 3 hours of travel time from Jakarta to Bandung and back The trip to the volcano requires walking Since the tea factory is closed on Mondays, you cannot see the tea processing but you can explore the plantation