My Guide Website?
Jakarta: Private City Tour with Lunch and Hotel Pick-up1 Reviews
Explore Jakarta, learn about history, diversity, and people's lives and try a typical Indonesian lunch in a comfortable car with a friendly local host.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visiting highlight places in Jakarta (Landmark, Big Mosque & Dutch Town)
- Exploring Jakarta's community life, culture and diversity
- Revealing the great history of Indonesia in Jakarta
- Try the typical Indonesian lunch
- Exploring Jakarta easyly, comfortably and hassle-free
DescriptionThis tour presents the uniqueness of Jakarta City with various kinds of historical buildings, seeing local life, a variety of cultures and the unique heritage of Indonesia. Passing through the independent square area as the center of the Indonesian state government, the Presidential palace & Arjuna Wijaya statue. Visit the National Monument, a Landmark of Jakarta 132 Meters tall, symbolizing the nation’s independence. The monument's basement houses an exhibit of 48 dioramas depicting the history of Indonesia. Enter the independence room to see the proclamation gate, Garuda as the National emblem, and the gold-plated Indonesian map. Visit Jakarta Cathedral, built in Gothic style. It has a high tower with high windows decorated with glass paintings. Inside the church are three altars that together form a semi-circle. Visit Istiqlal Mosque, the largest mosque in Southeast Asia. A magnificent mosque building with a modern design and a beautiful dome. Visit The Confucian Dharma Bhakti Temple, the oldest Confucianism temple in Jakarta. We will pass & explore the traditional wet market and see the local community do their business and activity. You can try some authentic Indonesian snacks and Tropical fruits. Explore Dutch Town, and this area was the center of the Dutch colonial government. There is a canal with a building background of magnificent Dutch colonial buildings. Visit the Puppet Studio and meet with puppet masters, learn about puppet making from Indonesia, how to play, and see wayang collections from various regions in Indonesia. Visit the oldest port in Jakarta, the port that witnessed the heyday of the Dutch when it controlled the entire spice trade in Indonesia. The port is still operating for Domestic Shipping with Traditional Phinisi wooden Boats that are neatly arranged and anchored in the Port. You can also see seawater conditions higher than land in Jakarta.
IncludesAir-conditioned Vehicle Pickup and drop-off from Hotel English-speaking tour guide Bottled water Toll and Parking All Entrance Fees & Donations Lunch (Indonesian Food)
- National Monument is closed on Monday, we will change to visit another highlight in Jakarta. Istiqlal Mosque is closed on Friday, the tour guide will explain the area outside the mosque. We recommend you wear clothes that are comfortable and not hot and shoes that are comfortable for walking. Activities are subject to change due to local traffic conditions, force majeure, or local events. Please let us know if you have allergies/special dietary/vegetarian/vegan/etc.