My Guide Website?
Jakarta: Indonesia in Miniature Park Tour3 Reviews
Visit to the Indonesia in Miniature Park. Enjoy a cable car ride across the park, then visit the onsite Museum of Indonesia to learn about the country’s traditional culture and history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Learn about Indonesian culture and history
- Admire traditional Indonesian architecture
- View Indonesia Miniature Park from above on a cable car ride
- Explore the park's onsite museum
DescriptionThe tour begins with pickup from your hotel and travels to the Indonesia in Miniature Park on the outskirts of Jakarta. At the park, wander through the realistically reproduced islands of Indonesia set in a central lake surrounded by pavilions that represent the 33 provinces. Each pavilion is designed in the traditional architectural style and displays a selection of cultural items. Learn about the fascinating culture of each Indonesian island as you walk through Aceh, Kalimantan, Sulawesi, Java, Papua and more with your experienced guide. Then enjoy a cable car ride across the park to marvel at the sights from above. Finally, the tour concludes at the onsite Museum of Indonesia, a three-story building in traditional Balinese architecture. The museum houses a vast collection on Indonesian contemporary arts and crafts, traditional costumes from the various regions, puppets, musical instruments, and masks.
IncludesFuel surcharge Bottled water Driver/guide Local guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transport by air-conditioned minivan Entrance fees to object
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, wear comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to tour departure