My Guide Website?
Jakarta Highlights City Tour with Local Experience6 Reviews
Discover precious Jakarta starting from the modern jakarta and the old part of Jakarta with unique local experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Learn Jakarta History and enjoy the highlights of Jakarta
- Discover the real life of Jakarta people
- Enjoy the local experience in jakarta
- Find the unique experience of fisherman life with boating at the old harbour
- Tasting local fruits and the local taste of the dishes
DescriptionThis is will be highlights and local experience tour. getting closer to 'look' more of this city. Exploring the central part as the new of Jakarta and continue to the west and north as the old part of this city with China Town , Dutch historical town and old harbour. Start the tour by visiting the north, exploring sunda kelapa harbour, the old harbour and historical harbour in Jakarta. Enjoy this harbour by boating with the traditional boat belong to local people to exploring the canal and enjoying the view of wooden ship called Phinisi. You might also visit the fish harbour to see the fisherman activities. And next you will continue to look at the Batavia old town with the historical panoramic of Dutch colonial buildings. walking at Fatahillah square in the old town area with some important buildings that become museums. If u like arts you can visit the puppet maker and watch the explanation. From the old city you will continue to to Jakarta China Town. At China town you will visit the oldest Chinese temple that built on 1650 popular as named Petak sembilan and then walking tour at the local market at China Town. Afterwards you will drive to the downtown of the city. visiting the merdeka square and sigh seeing the president palace and government buildings. stop at national monument for photo stop and continue to visit Istiqlal Mosque and Katedral church. Istiqlal Mosque is the biggest mosque in south east Asia, represent Indonesia as the biggest muslim population country in the world. You will exploring and enjoy tour on Istiqlal and know more about Muslim in Indonesia.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off inside Jakarta area ( free of charge) Local guide for istiqlal Mosque Toll and parking Mineral water boating at Sunda Kelapa harbour private car (not combine with another guests) tour guide service tasting local fruits/local food
- - This tour will include walking tour at china town local market - You will going to third floor at istiqlal mosque with stairs. Please note. Istiqlal close every friday for religious purpose. So if tour held on friday, there will be no istiqlal tour. - National Monument close every monday.