My Guide Website?
Jakarta: Like a Local Customized Guided Tour7 Reviews
With these tours, transform your way of traveling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Get to know Jakarta through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/ her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around and the hidden gems you might have missed. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. Once your booking is received, the local tour operator will get in touch with you to confirm all the details for the tour such as the meeting place and time, language and your contact information and also to ask you some questions to get to know you better. Then, the right local will be handpicked for you based on your interests. Each tour will be completely customized so you can choose the meeting location, start time and length that you prefer (minimum: 2-hours). During the walking tour, you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city (at your expense). The local guides are locals who are passionate about their city and love to meet travelers and share what they love about their city. They are not professional tour guides and do these tours occasionally, which provides an authentic and personal experience that is like having a friend show you around their home city. Through conversations with your local guide, you’ll learn what it’s like to live in the city, learn about cultural differences, local events and politics and also get to know each other on a personal level. With this experience, you won’t be just passing through the city, you’ll be part of it.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour
- Children below 3-years-old are free of charge
- From 3 till 12-years-old 50% discount
- In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the local guide
- Travelers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour. Wearing comfortable shoes are recommended