My Guide Website?
Jakarta : Botanical Garden, Waterfalls, and Rice Fields Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy Bogor Botanical Garden, Beautiful waterall, Wooden Puppet Studio, and local village with beautiful panoramic of rice fields
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Explore the beautiful Bogor botanical garden and learn more exotic plants
- Visit the local village and meet with the farmers and learn about rice fields
- Learn how to make west java local arts (Wayang golek) and watch the show show
- Enjoy the fresh air and beautiful panoramic of Waterfall Curug Nangka.
DescriptionThis is full day tour to Bogor, West Java. Bogor located in the middle of Mount Gede and Mount Pangrango surrounded by mountains with the cold weather and beautiful panoramic. First stop will be Bogor Botanical garden. It is located close to Bogor Palace (Indonesian President Palace). This garden was one of the biggest botanical garden in the world with more than 15,000 plants collections. Built in 1817 on 200 heactares area also known as 'Buitenzorg' mean place with no worries. In this garden you will walking and enjoying the park surrounded by beautiful plants and air. Next visit wooden puppet studio (wayang golek). wayang golek is wonderful art from west java that made from wood. Wayang golek is very popular in Indonesia and become Unesco masterpiece of the oral and intangible herritage of humanity. Wayang golek remains one of the traditional arts of the pride of west java people. In this studio you will watching the processing of wooden puppet. The puppet maker will show you steps of wooden puppet creating. From the studio of wooden puppet, this tour will continue to visit the beautiful local village at Bogor with the beautiful rice fields close to Mount Salak. You will watch the farmer closely and see the activities of them at the rice fields. there will be also local guide will explain you the steps of the rice proccessing. you will also walking in the middle of the rice fields and enjoy the fresh air and drink coffee with the local traditional food with the view of rice fields. The last visit will be waterfall Curug nangka and enjoy the green area and fresh air located at the Mountain Salak West Java. Trekking along the river with clean water to the waterfall, and get the positive energy from the nature when arrive at waterfall and listen to the sounds of the nature.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off inside Jakarta Entrance ticket for Bogor Botanical Garden Tour Guide Service Toll and Parking Mineral Water coffee break at rice fields with local snacks and indonesian coffee / tea
- - This tour will be local tours experience by visiting rice fields area so please prepare anything for out doors activities.