My Guide Website?
Indonesia Miniature in Park and Jakarta Highlights Tour2 Reviews
Explore the impressive park of Indonesia in Miniature Park and more highlights of Jakarta. Taman Mini is beautiful park to see an impressive replica of Indonesia in a glimpse.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Learn about Indonesian culture and indonesian Unity in diversity
- Visit the highlights in Jakarta
- Enjoy the miniature in park and learn more about Indonesia
- Enjoy tour at Istiqlal Mosque as the biggest Mosque in southeast Asia
DescriptionEnjoy this city by visiting Indonesia Miniature In Park (Taman Mini), a beautiful park where the visitor could see an impressive replica of Indonesia in a glimpse. Located at the east part of Jakarta on 100 hectares area, this park is cultural center to show the entire archipelago of Indonesia in miniature, an aviary, orchid garden, cable cars, museums, indonesian traditional houses from all provinces. the place is true reflection of Indonesia unity in diversity. After enjoying the miniature in park, you will continue to driving to central Jakarta and visit National Monument. This monument is the landmark of Jakarta with 132 meters heigh and 50kgs gold at the top. This monument describing the spirit and struggle of Indonesian independence. Next you will visit National Museum, the biggest and oldest museum in southeast Asia located near to the monument with various collections since the old statuary. Established by Dutch, this museums offers excellent collections of history, archeology, and more with masterpiece collections of gold treasury. The last stop will be Istiqlal mosque and Katedral church. Istiqlal is the biggest mosque in south east Asia. Represent Indonesia as the biggest Muslim population country in the world. You will have mosque tour and enjoying beautiful architecture of this mosque. From Istiqlal you will continue to walk to Katedral Church. This is Catholic church and was built in 1901 with Neo Gothic style. These two religious buildings symbol of Indonesian unity in diversity. Islam and Catholic we are different religion, but we are respect each other.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off inside Jakarta Tour guide service Entrance Ticket Indonesia Miniature in park Local guide istiqlal toll and parking mineral water
- - Due to fire, National Museum is under renovation. So if book this tour, there will be alternative place to replace National Museum. - Please note Istiqlal Mosque close every friday for religious purpose so if the tour date on friday, we will not have mosque tour. - National Monument and national museum close every Monday. So please note. If make reservation on monday, we will not able to visit.