My Guide Website?
An Evening In Jakarta
Enjoy the city's life in the evening, exploring the unique sides of Jakarta with memorable experiences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Jakarta:If youʻre booking your trip to Jakarta last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bogor: Little Indonesia and Bogor Tour with Lunch
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- 10 Asian Regions: eSIM Data Plan
- Indonesia: eSIM Mobile Data Plan
- Jakarta: Old Batavia Guided Coach Tour
- Get the different vibes for having the tour in the evening.
- Get to know the stories behind the landmarks in jakarta.
- Make beautiful pictures of the city in the evening.
- Have a taste of The Sweet Martabak or The Cobra Satay, and other local food.
DescriptionSpend the evening with making photoshoots and get to know the stories behind the grand landmarks in Jakarta, the first place is The National Monument which is the towering monument built to commemorate the struggle for independence. Then visit the West Irian Liberation Monument, the monument which symbolizing the full independence from colonialism. After this, visit The Istiqlal Mosque and Jakarta Cathedral to understand about the peaceful life and tolerance between different religions in Indonesia. The next destination is the busy Mangga Besar street, which is one of the popular culinary district in Jakarta. Here you can experience the delicacy of The Sweet Martabak, and if you're feeling adventurous you can try the Cobra Snake Satay and the famous king of fruits Durian, also other local snacks and food. The journey in the evening later will take you to see Oldtown ( Kota Tua ), to see the elegant old colonial buildings and have drinks or maybe have dinner at Cafe Batavia which is the popular cafe and restaurant here. The last place of the tour is The Sunda Kelapa Port, to see the historical port which hold important role for the development of the city in old times.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Driver Toll and Parking Fees Bottled water Air - conditioned vehicle Entrance Fee to Sunda Kelapa Harbor Taste The Martabak or The Cobra Satay
- The tour is flexible as long for the replacement places is nearby with the places in the tour programs. The starting time for the tour is at 04.00 PM ( can be changed as requested ). The tour at The National Monument, Istiqlal Mosque, and Jakarta Cathedral is just for making photoshoots. Because these places already closed for visitors in the late afternoon. The traffic might be busy, it depends on the pick up and drop off locations and time.